Our Cool Comfort
Air Conditioning Service Plan
Our Cool Comfort air conditioning service plan includes a 15-point annual tune-up and preventive maintenance service. This alone typically reduces the cost of repairs by 15%.
The Cool Comfort Plan reduces your worries about whether or not your A/C will run properly when summer’s heat hits hard. In addition to including your annual tune-up, you receive 15% discount on parts and labor, and 15% off the diagnostic fee. It’s a pretty sweet deal! Call us to sign up or learn more.
Our annual tune-up and preventative maintenance service call includes:
- Replace air filters
- Handler and inspect outdoor evaporator coil (clean as needed)
- Inspect the fan belt, adjust tension, replace if necessary
- Inspect and clean condensate drain, pump and unloader
- Check the amperage on the motor fan
- Lubricate the fan motor, capacitor motor, and the engine cooling fan
- Inspect outdoor condenser coil; clean if necessary
- Inspect and test relays relays capacitors and transformers
- Inspect fan motor and condenser service
- Check the voltage of the condenser fan motor and amperage
- Check refrigerant pressure and adjust as needed superheat-
- Start air handler, air currents and temperature test
- Check the operating controls
- Registry service and state of client and log into the account customer service
Hours repair service are Monday through Friday 8 am-4 pm.
No charge for use of refrigerant recovery.
The Cool Comfort Air Conditioning Service Plan is offered to units less than 20 years old.
Freon is not included.